Anti-Discrimination and Hate Speech Policy
Wushack connects thoughtful consumers around the world with creative entrepreneurs. It’s an ecosystem where people of all backgrounds inspire each other and build relationships through making, selling, and buying unique goods. We want everyone on Wushack to feel safe, and our priority is fostering an inclusive environment. This policy explains the kind of behavior we prohibit on Wushack to make sure we all have a positive experience.
- National origin
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- Any other characteristic protected under applicable law
It is your responsibility to know your local laws and any other legal regulations on discrimination that might apply to you. Additionally, Wushack does not allow hate speech. Hate speech occurs when violent, offensive, derogatory or demeaning language is directed at a person or group based on their one or more protected group attributes.
Whether you’re engaging with public features on Wushack, such as listing items, using community spaces, and writing reviews, or having direct communication with other members of the Wushack community, such as via Messages, discrimination and hate speech are not allowed. As a seller on Wushack, your shop content, including shop announcements and shop policies, cannot display discriminatory behavior toward protected groups. Examples of prohibited behavior include, but are not limited to:
- Refusal of service based on membership in one or more protected group
- Expressing intolerance or a lack of respect for another member on the basis of protected group attributes
- Having a shop policy that excludes sales to members of one or more protected groups listed above
- Directly or indirectly making derogatory or demeaning remarks against protected groups listed above
- Racial slurs
- Posts that support or glorify hate groups and their members
If you think discrimination or hate speech has occurred on Wushack, please report it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will investigate. If you see a listing on Wushack which you believe violates our Prohibited Items Policy, including prohibited hate items, we encourage you to flag the item by using the Report this item to Wushack link at the bottom of each listing page. We have a timely review process for all reports.
Last updated on January 11, 2021